- The Buzzpedia:Grammar and Usage Committee and the Buzzpedia:Page Format Committee have twenty-eight and twenty-five people respectively while the Buzzpedia:Plagiarism Committee only has four. We need to even out the disparity among the committees.
- If we just went by the history of the Grammar Committee we could fairly distribute people among the committees
- Fix the several source summary pages that were not changed by Dr. Famiglietti's namespace adjustment.
- Finish making categories and filing pages into said categories
- Add links into the text of pages, creating paths for people to navigate through our Buzzpedia